The Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Science (BNYS) is a Medical Degree Graduation Programme Course in India in the field of Integrative Medicine, which covers the study of both Naturopathy Medicine & Modern Medicine as Integrative Medicine and Therapeutic Yoga or Yoga Medicine.MD.,(Clinical Medicine) in Naturopathy Medicine and also in Yoga Medicine for BNYS Medical Graduates as Post Graduation Course available in many medical colleges and universities in both private as well as government sectors.MD.,(Osteopathy Medicine),MD.,(OB&G).MD(Physical Medicine).MD.,(Rehabilitative Medicine).MS.,(Minor Surgery).MD.,(Neuro Reflexology). MD.,(Bio-Energy Medicine).MD.,(Neuro Acupuncture) MD.,(Palliative Medicine).MD.,(ACU Anesthesiology). MD.,(Varma Medicine). MD., (Dietology).MD.,(Nutriology).MD.,(Organic Medicine).MD.,(Pharmacology).DM.,(Nano Medicine).MD.,(Botanico Medicine). The curriculum is taught in English with additional laguage to it as Sanscrit too by several Medical Colleges, General Universities and Medical Universities/Health Science Universities too all over India and abroad. The degree is of 5 1⁄2 years duration, including 1 year C.R.R.I Clinical Internship after passing 12th Science are eligible to pursue this course. The person having a BNYS., Medical Degree can practice medicine as General Practitioner (GP) anywhere in India or abroad under different State Medical Councils. BNYS medical graduates are equivalent to MBBS medical graduate. Naturopathy Medical College & Hospital available in almost all states in India and in many countries all over the world today.National Medical Council of Integrative Medicine is going to establish in India under Ministry of AYUSH soon which will be the apex body will organise and maintain all AYUSH Medical related works which includes upgrading of B,C and E class Medical Officers/Medical Practitioners to A Class Doctors and will use them in all National Health Care Programs through National Health Mission for Rural as well as Urban sector overall. A BNYS doctor can work in following domains after completion of the degree.
• General Practice in own private clinic or as Medical Officer in any Hospital as General Practitioner with minimum infrastructure; government and private...
• National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) under AYUSH system of medicine as well as Modern Medicine in PHC level in all states of India as well as abroad.
• Academic Teaching Hospital, R.M.O, research or resident medical officer , General Physician as well as Specialist in Naturopathy Medicine or Meducal Scientist in various government and non-governmental organizations...
• Specialty clinics targeting individual disorders like Bariatrics ( obesity),Psycho Neurology( stress) (Allergology)allergy, (Reproductive Medicine)lifestyle, (Addictive Medicine & Narcology)de-addiction, (Palliative Medicine)back pain,(Dietology) diet counseling,(Rehabititative Medicine) rehabilitation (medical, psychiatry and post surgery cases)
• Stress management and lifestyle management consulting in corporate hospitals and holistic wellness centers.
• Obstretician & Gyenocologist
• Hospitality industry in India and abroad (as a spa manager)
• IT companies as well as the corporate sector like G.E Healthcare and also as
• Pre-Clinical Specialist
• Para-Clinical Specialist
• Clinical Specialist
• Non Clinical Specialist in Heath care establishments viz
• Medical Director
• Managing Director of Community Clinic or Community Hospital or Community Heath Center
• As Medical officer in Hospital for Army,Navy,Air force and its paratroop
We Provides Admission Guidance to students seeking admissions under NRI / Management Quota seats in MBBS / MD / MS / BDS / MDS / BVSC /BAMS /BHMS /Ag BSC / Pharma D /BSC Nursing /B.Pharmacy and other professional courses there by contributing to the holistic Human Resource Development programs in a humble manner.
© 2016 Vivekaedu.com. All rights reserved | Design by idwt